Mitrata Nepal foundation requests your honorable presence at "Japanese Culture Exchange Program", a fundraiser event for the children of Mitrata-Nepal Home.
LET'S RAISE A HELPING HAND FOR THEIR BETTER FUTURE......
Venue : Patan Museum Premises, Patan Durbar Square, Patan
Time: 6 pm onwards
Date: Friday, 21st September 2012
- Dance and Musical performances by children of Mitrata Nepal.
- Special performance by Ms. Minako Abe, Famous Japanese Dancer
- Photo Documentary Exhibition by Mr. Sumeet Shakya, Founder of The Image Park
ONCE AGAIN COME AND LEARN THE SECRETS OF DAILY LIFE AND PORTRAITS FROM GAURAV MAN SHERCHAN AT RATO MACHHENDRANATH TEMPLE AND SURROUNDINGS AT BUNGMATI.
The Image Park's Photo Walks are Open and Free sessions for photographers from all ages and skill levels. And, you can sharpen our knowledge with sharing your problems and techniques plus making new photographer friends too.
Bungmati is a small town which is located 10 kilometres south from the heart of Kathmandu the capital city of Nepal. The village has hundreds of master wood carver and sculpture producers.
The ancient village came into existence as early in the 7th century. It used to be an autonomous province in Kathmandu Valley. Regardless of the rapid changes in lifestyle of the urban population and the globalized way of living, the Bungamati locals have remained untouched by modern waves and are living the life that they know best--simply rural-- from the past several centuries.
## THE BEST PHOTO CLICKER WOULD GET NOD32 ANTIVIRUS PACK FROM Global Plus Networks (P) Ltd. (http://www.globalplus.biz/) ##
ABOUT GAURAV MAN SHERCHAN:
Originally an expert in marketing and advertising, GauravMan now works as a full time adventure travel photographer. He has worked for Nepal’s biggest travel companies and advertising agencies, and has extensive experience of working under extreme conditions in the remotest areas of the Himalayas.
To know more about him :
Event Name : The Image Park - PhotoWalk XXIV with Gaurav Man Sherchan
Date : Saturday, 15th September 2012
Time : 7:00 - 10:00 AM
Venue : Rato Machhendranath temple, Bungamati
RSVP : 9841240341 / 9841497639
COME ON JOIN US FOR THIS SPECIAL 6 DAY WORKSHOP where, you will learn from how to click with camera to printing your photos with special edits. And this workshop is fully and dedicatedly mentored by Shahnawaz Mohammad, one of the highly experienced and versatile photographer in Nepalese Photography Industry.
This Special Express Workshop will emphasize getting it right "in camera" over post-processing in JUST 6 Days.
• BASIC CAMERA HANDLING
• TECHNICAL SKILLS (APERTURE, SHUTTER, ISO, METERING, ETC)
• CRITICAL DISCUSSIONS
• PHOTO APPLICATION
• POST PRODUCTION
• IDEA ON PRINTING PHOTOS
When: Tuesday, 25th September - 1st October 2012
Where: The Image Park (Opposite of Peanuts), New Road, Kathmandu
Time: 6:30 AM to 8:30 AM (with extendable timings)
Fee: Rs. 3,000/- Only
The Image Park, welcomes you to this innovative indepth 3 day workshop on the overall aspects of Post Production and Flash photography. Participants will receive hands-on training and instruction both in flash and photo-editing software through daily assignments. Practical critiques and coaching allow for all participants to progress at their own pace.
• Shahnawaz Mohammad,Photographer from ECS Media/www.cybersansar.com//
• Rajeeb Maharjan, ECS Media/PartyNepal.com/www.
• Indepth knowledge on both Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom
• Understanding Light and Colors
• Working with available light
• Color correction in RAW-converter
• Color correction & retouching techniques in Photoshop
• Blending modes and special effects
• Convert your photo to Fine-Art!
• ... and many more
When: 6th - 8th September 2012
Where: The Image Park, New Road, Kathmandu
Time: 7AM to 9:30 AM (with extendable timings) and whole day session on last session
Only 5 Limited Seats Available
Workshop Fee: Rs. 2,999/-
NOW LEARNING PHOTOGRAPHY IS AFFORDABLE & HASSLE FREE
Since a long time you have been thinking “one day I will learn photography”. Now we are bringing the ultimate photography package for you at very affordable price. It is also hassle free to fulfill your dream through this innovative 14 days photography workshop. You just need to bring your Digital SLR / Compact camera and your commitment to learn. The rest leave to our expert mentors.
Some proceeds from this workshop would be donated to HarshaHome, a hostel for underprivileged children.
• Hari Bangsha Kirant, Founder of Galleria CUC and Chomolunga UNESCO Centre
• Dipak Sakya, Associate Professor (English) at Tribhuwan University
• Prakaash Chandwadkar, Visual Artist
• Om Yadav, Award winning WildLife Photographer
• Ganga Sagar Rai, Folio.Magazine
• Sumeet Shakya, The Asia! Mag / KU / Microsoft Innovation Center | Nepal, The Image Park
• Rajeeb Maharjan, ECS Media / PartyNepal.com / The Image Park
• Other professional guest photographers.
PACKAGE INCLUDES :
• Introduction and History
• Indepth about camera Lenses
• Various Tips for getting the best & unique images
• STUDIO VISIT
• Outdoor photography at various location
• NIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY
• Portfolio Making and Critical Review from mentors
• GALLERY VISIT
• About Scope of Photography and caption writing
• INDEPTH TIPS ON PHOTO MANAGEMENT
• PHOTO GRADUATION
• And more....
## Note :By attending this innovative 14days' workshop, you would be rewarded with : Privilege Card from Photo Concern
When: Tuesday, 4th September - 18th September 2012
Where: Opposite of Peanuts, New Road, Kathmandu
Time: 6:30 AM to 8:30 AM (with extendable timings)
Fee: Rs. 3,500/- Only