Announcing the launch of photo competition 'Mumbai Magic'
Terms & Conditions
1. The idea of the photograph should depict a story about Mumbai/ its people/ its life/ everything that your imagination can think about Mumbai.
2. Only 3 best click images allowed per photographer. All three pictures should be in the same email. Name the images with your name, surname, and picture number. E.g. “Mulchand Dedhia -1”
3. Please send low resolution file
4. Pictures with watermarks on the image will be disqualified.
5. Send your photographs to email@example.com along with your brief explanation (50 words) and your phone number with the subject line 'Mumbai Masti'
6. Last date for submission is 31st Aug 12 AM.
6. For any other query call Mulchand Dedhia on 9833 6833 79
7. Decision taken will be final
One lucky winner will be chosen among all the entries who will win a 'Positive Light' photo book worth Rs.3,600. Positive Light is a hard cover coffee-table style, 140-page, large format photography book where the pictures have been curated some of the worlds top photographers. I had personally ordered a few copies from Bangladesh and I have one copy at spare which I would like to give away as a prize to the winner. More info about Positive Light can be found here http://photography.crowdsourced.travel/about/
PS: If the response is good I will work towards organizing a free exhibition of the same photographs.