Nikon DSLR in super condition on SALE: Nikon D5000 along with 18-105mm Nikkor Lens, three different Lens Filters and all other Accessories in just Rs 45,000!
All products are in brand new condition with every packaging and bills in place. The entire kit is only 4 years old and has been used only in 3 holiday trips. My entire camera box contains the following (below is the description of all the items):
- Nikon D5000 Camera Kit – Nikon D5000 body, Body cap, Front lens cap, Camera strap, Rechargeable lithium-ion battery EN-EL9a, Quick charger MH-23, USB cable UC-E6, Audio/video cable EG-CP14, Eyepiece cap DK-5, Rubber eyecup DK-24, Accessory shoe cover BS-1, Software CD-ROM, Quick start guide, User's manual, Bills and registration card.
- AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Lens – Nikon D5000 comes with the basic Lens (AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR lens) but I bought a higher zoom Lens (18-105mm) separately for my Nikon D5000.
- UV Filter – UV Filter protects the front element of a lens from dust, dirt, moisture and potential scratches. High quality UV filters can be permanently mounted on lenses with a minimum impact on image quality.
- Polarising Filter – A Polarising filter is often placed in front of the camera lens in photography in order to darken skies, manage reflections, or suppress glare from the surface of lakes or sea. Since reflections (and sky-light) tend to be at least partially linearly-polarized, a linear polarizer can be used to change the balance of the light in the photograph.
- Neutral Density Filter – In photography, a Neutral Density Filter or ND filteris a filter that reduces or modifies the intensity of all wavelengths or colors of light equally, giving no changes in hue of color rendition. It can be a colorless (clear) or grey filter. The purpose of a standard photographic neutral density filter is to reduce the amount of light entering the lens. Doing so allows the photographer to select combinations of aperture, exposure time and sensor sensitivity which would otherwise produce overexposed pictures. This is done to achieve effects such as a shallower depth of field and/or motion blur of a subject in a wider range of situations and atmospheric conditions.
- The Total Price for the above 5 Items is only: Rs 45,000/-.
For your benefit, I'm pasting the review summary of Nikon D5000 by a Photographer that I got from the internet. This will just give you a detailed overview of the Camera.
D5000 Review Summary: Nikon brings most of what's great about the popular and capable D90 to a better price point with the Nikon D5000. The Nikon D5000 looks like none of the other cameras in the line, and though it has more in common with the D60 than the D90, it shares several elements with both.
Nikon's already excellent digital SLR lineup gets a new member: the Nikon D5000. With the D90's 12.3-megapixel sensor, HD video capability, and a new 2.7-inch articulating LCD, the Nikon D5000 doesn't clearly displace any other cameras in the lineup, but fits between the D60 and D90 in both features and price.
Built on a smaller frame, like the D60, the Nikon D5000 takes up the top position in Nikon's consumer SLR camera space, and joins a small set of competing digital SLRs that offer HD movie recording: the Nikon D90, Canon 5D Mark II, and Canon T1i; and though not strictly an SLR, the Panasonic GH1 will also be considered by many looking for an interchangeable lens digital camera. The Nikon D5000 is Nikon's best DSLR today, if size, weight and price matter.
The D5000 offers the technical image quality of Nikon's best DX cameras like the D300s and D90, with the smallest size, weight and price. Something the D5000 does exceptionally well is work quietly. When I first shot it, I noticed how quiet it was, and a week later when I found the D5000's Quiet Mode, I was astounded! It's far quieter than any other SLR, and is at least as quiet as the LEICA rangefinder cameras.
The D5000 has the D300s' sensor, the D90's AF sensors, the D300s' superb Gen 2 image processing smarts and the D90's crappy movie mode. The D5000 shares the same ADR and Picture Controls as the D300s and other Gen 2 cameras.
If I only had one DSLR, I wouldn't complain if it were a Nikon D5000.
All said and done, you'll notice I use several cameras to shoot different things. If I was a normal person and could only choose one camera for everything, the D5000 just might be that camera if I couldn't stretch for the D90.
The D5000 is the smallest, lightest Nikon that has technical image quality indistinguishable from Nikon's best D3 and D700 in good light.
To buy contact Shabori Kar on email@example.com